BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 31, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

The day we've all waited for is here, spookies! Enjoy the atmosphere about you, and have a wonderful time!

As for me, I simply have to share that my Halloween is ALREADY the best Halloween ever, and I haven't even been to bed yet. I got to go home and see my mommie (whom I haven't seen in a month!), I went to see a fantastic concert with my favorite fellow, my favorite beer was on tap at the bar we went to, and I got a hug from the musician I've had a crush on since I was just a little babybat!

If that just doesn't make your Halloween spirits soar, I don't know what does. Okay, so raiding the sale racks of the party store on November 1 is pretty high up there, but I have to say....this concert....probably the best one I've ever been to in my life.

I highly suggest that members of the dark-and-spooky community go check out Voltaire's current tour with the Hellblinki Sextet. Chances are most of you probably know of Voltaire already, having written quite a few popular songs, including one for the Cartoon Network show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. Maybe I was in the dark about Hellblinki, but I had never heard of them before I saw the concert announcement. Don't let their anonymity fool you. They've been around for a while and they certainly know how to entertain a crowd. You do not want to miss this lineup. Catch all the future tour spots here: http://collect.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bandprofile.listAllShows&friendid=8202636&n=Voltaire


I'm so completely pleased with the way my Halloween has panned out. I hope every single one of you has an equally wonderful (AND SAFE!) holiday.

Love,
Miss Manic

0 comments: